Please join us at Burrows Park for our celebratory, pot luck picnic dinner on a beautiful Thursday, mid-summer evening!
- Shared food and beverages at the park shelter
- Drumming demonstration and lessons by Madison Area Drum/Dance Circle
- Vocal performance by Andrea Harris and group sing-along led by Carolyn Moynihan-Bradt
- Lawn games and fun activities for families and children
- Sailboat rides on sleek, racing sailboats hosted by the Mendota Yacht Club
We are requesting a modest donation ($10 individual, $20 family) to cover shelter rental fees, supplies, beverages, and a small amount left over to help fill MOSES coffers. Additionally, please bring a dish to share and your friends and family.
This will be a totally kid-friendly event!