All contributions are welcome! Scholarship requests will be honored on a first come-first served basis. Make checks payable to MOSES and deliver during a monthly meeting. You may also mail checks to: MOSES, PO Box 7031, Madison, WI 53707
Reverend Everett Mitchell, Director of Community Relations of UW-Madison and Pastor at Christ the Solid Rock Baptist Church in Madison.
Hannah Rosenthal: CEO and president, Milwaukee Jewish Federation
- 8:00 Check-in & Refreshments
- 9:00 Morning Plenary & Issue Briefing
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Legislative Visits at Capital
- 4:00 Action Day Concludes
Please indicate if you are:
- volunteering for childcare or requesting childcare and the number and ages of children.
- if you are interested in carpooling, whether you are driving or riding, and the area of town for pick up/drop off.
- requesting a scholarship or donating to scholarships that create opportunities for more disenfranchised advocates to participate.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-622-2360.
CO-SPONSORS: Wisconsin Council of Churches, Faith Voices for Justice, Interfaith Conference of Greater Milwaukee, Lutheran Office for Public Policy, Madison Area Urban Ministry, Milwaukee Jewish Federation, Jewish Federation of Madison, Wisconsin Jewish Conference and WISDOM